How to apply for Jobs on AECO Space
1. Login to the AECO Space Job Board
Go to https://aecospace.com/login and sign in with your profile. If you don't have a profile yet, you can easily create one through the Register link.
2. You will be automatically redirected to your home page dashboard.
Click on JOB OFFERS.
3. You'll see the list of all active job ads. Click on a job ad on the left side of the screen and you'll see it's decription on the right handside.
4. Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to apply.
5. Note that you need to have either a TALENT PROFILE or a previously uploaded RESUME in order to apply for a job. You can select the application option from the dropdown menu.
Write a short message to explain your interest towards this job. If the employer requested a cover letter, you can write it in this field.
Click APPLY once you are finished.
If you need more information about Creating a Talent Profile or uploading a Resume, there are Help articles on these topics as well.
6. If your application is successful, you'll see a confirmation message on the screen.
7. If you have applied for a job ad, instead of the Apply button you'll see the VIEW APPLICATION INFO button which you can click to review the details of your application.
8. Here's a sample message you'll see if you click on the VIEW APPLICATION INFO button.
9. Going back to the list of active job ads, notice that there's a bookmark ribbon on top of each ad.
Click on the RIBBON if you want to bookmark the job ad.
Before applying, you may wish to add some more details or a project portfolio to your Profile. Or you may want to add a better looking pdf Resume.
By bookmarking job ads, you can go back to your profile later and apply for the bookmarked ads.